Saturday 11 January 2014

Aims of Life

Everyone has aims in life. Everyone's are different and everyone has the right to have their own opinions. Life aims are such an important thing, I feel, to have as it gives you goals and targets to get to in your life. Without them you could just not complete anything you really want to in your life.

Many teenagers and adults are creating lists called 'bucket lists', theses consist of things they wish to do before they die. They normally contain places they wish to go or people they wish to meet.
I have a very stereotypical bucket list and many places I want to visit.So here is my bucket list:
1.Go to Florida
2. Go to New York
3. Go to Hollywood
4. Go to Paris
5. Go to the Caribbean
6. Go on a safari
7. Get married
8. Have children or adopt children
9. Own a house
10. Be able to drive
11. Have a huge party for my 21st birthday
12. Sunset walk along a beach
13. Get a tattoo
14. Go to a concert
15. Go on a hot air balloon ride
16. See a West End theatre production
17. Stay up all night
18. Go water zorbing
19. Do go ape

 But what happens if I don't complete these things? Do I fail at my life? Do I automatically become a failure?

No, I don't. It just means I haven't put all the effort into completely these tasks. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it just means that things in my life got in the way. These things that got in the way could have meant that my life was 10 times better then before. They could have lead to more amazing opportunities that I could never have even dreamed of being offered.

Don't be scared to set goals that you feel might not happen. If you want them to happen and if you want to achieve that goal, then you will. Will power is the most incredible thing and the more you want to complete a task, the more likely you are going to complete it.

I hope to inspire and help,
ATC
x

No comments:

Post a Comment